Sunday 30 December 2012

New Year, Fresh Start

Ok, so I feel I should apologise for the very limited amount of blog posts I have done over the past few months. Its fair to say it has been a bit of a busy, manic and stressful few months, what with one thing and another. But with a new year starting comes new ideas, thoughts and promises. I don't tend to make New Years Resolutions, but this year feels different.
I feel inspired, and creative and have found my love of beautiful fabrics, papers, and all things handmade.
So, this coming year, I am going to pursue that love, and encourage myself to learn new techniques and processes, and document it, along with many other things, in this blog.
I think its important to make time for the things, and the ones, we love, in order for us to grow.
So here's to a fab and enjoyable 2013!
 Happy making!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment