Saturday 1 September 2012

Folksy finds......Get Organised!

Ok, so this week I purchased myself a new work desk. Well actually its my first proper work desk.......up until now I have made use of the dining table.

I say 'proper' desk, but i've actually brought a second hand table which is currently in the process of being 'shabby chic-ed' ready to go with my gorgeous new chair........pics to follow.

So I have found myself snapping up some bits and pieces to help me keep organised and (hopefully!) tidy........

I've come across some lovely desk accessories on Folksy along the way......heres a few of my favourites.

Fabric Storage Basket - Alexia Claire

 Tape Measure Ceramic Trinket Pot - Blackbird Studio

Bits & Bobs Memo Board - Bumbleblue

Decoupaged Storage Box - Bluebell and Rosie

 Kilner Jar Sewing Kit - Cariad

  Dinky Dot Scissors Holder - Cherishable

Nine Patch Pin Cushion - The Cotton Bee

  Owl Jar - Robyn jane
 

No comments:

Post a Comment