Sunday 22 April 2012

Making Flowers

Im always up for learning new techniques and ideas. I suppose that comes from having a little creative streak. 

I'll quite often experiment with little ideas that have come to me at some ungodly hour of the night, but recently i've been checking out some interesting tutorials i've stumbled across online. I think its really important to expand your skills (not that I need any more projects!).

This week i've tried out two.......this lovely one for a beautiful flower bracelet made out of leftover fabric scraps.

Click on the pic above to see the tutorial

The other one, and definitely the more successful for me, is this one for button brooches. Again click on the pic below to go to the tutorial.


This one requires you to do a little fabric burning (or singeing) of the edges. Not something i've ever done, or thought of, before. But it seals the edges and gives a really nice effect.

These are my creations.....





I think they've turned out well.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent Articles writing Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world. am really impress your work Stay Blessings On your Work..
    olympic station cycles
    trendy cycle shops london
    bicycle shops north london

    ReplyDelete