Wednesday 3 August 2011

Blueberry Pancakes....

.....and Maple syrup. Yes, this is what I have been mostly eating today. And probably the nicest ones i've had. We took a visit to Sugar Moon Farm, in the rain, and enjoyed the 'all you can eat' brunch, which included a biscuit (scone) with maple butter (seriously good), as many pancakes as you can eat, and as much coffee as you can drink. I tried their own coffee which comes with maple whipped cream. I highly recommend it.

The Wall of Maple...

Yesterday we met up with Sally, which was lovely. She took us on a tour of Truro, around Victoria Park, through town (via a very sweet cafe, with gorgeous food), and round some of the old houses.
Heres us at the bottom of Jacob's Ladder

I've also been out spending more money. I picked up some beautiful beads yesterday and some quirky vintage buttons, which im going to use for my corsages......

....these fabrics.......
.....and these buttons (which I love).......
Tomorrow were travelling down to Digby, for phase two, via Halls Harbour which is famous for its Lobster.
Hope you're all well....x


No comments:

Post a Comment