Wednesday 27 April 2011

Folksy finds.......a Right Royal....

Its seems to be Royal Wedding mania at the moment. Do you have plans for the big day? I shall be taking it easy and enjoying the second of the super long weekends we have been given. In the spirit of it all I have decided to pick out a few 'very British' items from Folksy and have gone all Red, White and Blue! Enjoy!.....

Union Jack Fabric Bunting - Crabtree Lane

Royal Wedding Cut Crystal Earrings - Clark Arts

 Union Jack Fabric Wreath - Finnspirations

 'I Love Tea' Handmade Tea Cosy - evajeanie

Union Jack Heart Decoration - crafted

British Beach Hut - Handmade ~ from the Heart

 

5 comments:

  1. I love the items you've chosen! They all look fab together & very tempting :)

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for choosing me! so kind! and they all do look very fab together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jo. And you're very welcome Suzanne - thanks for following.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds Sarah, do love the earrings but most of all the beach hut - superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hello Sarah, as there were only the two of you entering the giveaway I'll be sending you both very similar papers, etc. and hope you enjoy. Please can you email me your address a elizabeth.v13@btinternet.com. Regards Liz x

    ReplyDelete