Saturday 5 March 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful sunny and even warm day and we spent a few hours down in Chichester. I love it there, and can't resist a quick visit to the Eternal Maker whenever I find myself that way. It is a true haven to anyone who loves sewing, card making and crafts, and I would definitely recommend it. For those that don't live nearby check out their website at www.eternalmaker.com/

I never make it out of there without treating myself to something and yesterday I was having a vision of green and bought these lovely fabric quarts......



....I love this table filled with buttons and beads and bits and pieces.....


.....and this is George the bear. He comes in kit form from Australian company Hatched & Patched, unfortunaltely he is out of stock at the moment, but I think he has made my list of 'Things I'd Like to Make'....


Happy Weekending x

No comments:

Post a Comment