Sunday 13 February 2011

Spring Time Lovelies....on Etsy

I love living by the sea, never more than when the sun is out. Yesterday was a perfect day, cold but bright and sunny and I took the opportunity to venture down to the beach. It was beautiful but has now made me crave Spring time and warm weather.  Although I know its a little way off yet, I thought id share with you some beautiful spring inspired bits and pieces that i've spied on Etsy this weekend.

Breeze Patchwork Pillow - Lil Tulip


Retro Pin Cushion - Details by Des


Flower Birthday Card  - Lea's Letters


  Pleated Canvas Shoulder Bag - Bags by Lora


Bunting Flag Pillow Cover - Cotton Lane


You've Got Mail Necklace - Mijoya

Flower Notecards - The Paper Menagerie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting my necklace!!
    Greetings, Sylvie :-)

    ReplyDelete