Tuesday 22 February 2011

Canadian Sun

This weekend will mark the '5 months to go' point, for our return trip to Nova Scotia. This has been 2 years in the making, so its all very exciting. Amongst other things I am particulary looking forward to consuming a substantial amount of Tim Hortons doughnuts, and a stack of blueberry pancakes with Maple Syrup! (....you could say I have a slight sweet tooth!).

Still, I can't quite believe that its now so close, and  in celebration I have dug out some photos from the last time we were there 5 years ago.

I thought id share with you these gorgeous sunset shots from one of my favourite places in the world, Sandy Cove on the west coast of NS. Its a hidden gem, and we spent many evenings sizzling sausages on an open fire, whilst sipping beer, listening to K100 and watching the sun go down. I can't wait to back.....




No comments:

Post a Comment