Saturday 11 September 2010

The Eternal Maker

Being a fond maker and creater I always love to be inspired. Something that has always inspired me is finding new and interesting materials to work with. Recently I stumbled upon a fabulous shop in Chichester called The Eternal Maker. It doesn't look much like a shop from the outside but once inside it is a treasure trove of loveliness for those with a crafty nature like me.

It is stocked high with beautiful printed papers for scrapbooking and cardmaking, and has moutains of fabrics, ribbons, buttons, and beads for patchwork and other sewing projects. They also run a variety of workshops, from dressmaking and embroidery, to scrapbooking and stamping. Check out website for details http://www.eternalmaker.com/

I felt like a child in a sweetshop, not knowing where to look first, and am already planning my next trip down there. The huge selection of papers were my particular favourite and led me to design a range of greeting cards combining hand cut paper on handprinted images.




No comments:

Post a Comment